Sometimes the financial road is a difficult one when determining who can help when tough times arise …let NewRoads Financial navigate you back on the path of driving a safe reliable vehicle today.
1.) Can I get an auto loan even though I have poor credit?
Most of us have experienced difficult times however, that does not make us bad people. We specialize in working with our many lenders to obtain the best auto loan solution for you. We realize each customer’s situation is different and so do our lenders. Let our expertise with our lending partners work for you in obtaining the best auto loan approval.
2.) What is a credit score?
A credit score is sourced from a credit bureau report such as Equifax or Transunion. The score on your report is designed to quickly assist financial institutions in predicting the amount of risk associated with a major purchase. The lower your credit score relates to a higher risk and a higher credit score shows the lender a lower risk.
3.) If I have been bankrupt can I get approved?
If you have been discharged from a bankruptcy or are currently in consumer proposal or discharged we can help. Even if your discharge is recent
5.) What will my interest rate be?
Interest rates are determined by several factors:
- Credit history
- Employment history
- Age of vehicle
Our consultants are driven to getting you the best auto loan possible with the best interest rate which allows them to source the best vehicle for you.
6.) How long does the process take?
The sooner you apply online the faster you will get a response from a NewRoads Financial consultant who will process your application for an approval, source the vehicle that fits your needs and budget, and then organize delivery.
7.) Am I able to choose the type of vehicle?
NewRoads Financial is a partner of the NewRoads Automotive Group so we have an extensive new and used vehicle inventory. However, if you do not see a vehicle you like in our inventory our consultants will source it for you.
8.) How does applying online affect my credit score?
Once we receive your application we will review your credit details with you to determine the best lender to utilize for your approval. Some companies will submit your application to many lenders affecting your credit score in a negative way. We do not take this approach! Our consultants keep you advised of the lenders we use and our goal for which lending partner is the best solution. This is very important.
9.) What happens with my personal information?
We are not in the business of selling or sharing your information. This information is kept private and confidential within NewRoads Financial.
10.) What do I need to get a car loan?
- Proof of income
- Most recent paystubs OR
- Most recent NOA (notice of assessment) OR
- Last 3 months of bank statements
- Valid driver’s licence
- VOID cheque or PreAuthorized debit form
- Insurance info (broker’s name and phone number)
11.)What is the minimum monthly income required to be approved?
$2000 gross (before taxes) per month. If you earn less than this amount a qualified co-signor will be required.
12.)Why choose NewRoads Financial?
- Focused on helping you rebuild your credit the right way.
- Customers have access to our many lending partners providing you the best auto loan solution possible.
- Our Auto Finance specialists have more than 30 years of experience dedicated to making sure your completely satisfied in the acquisition of your next vehicle.
- Driven to finding the best vehicle that suits your needs and budget.
- No cost to simply applying
- Any make or model, NEW or USED
- Delivery anywhere in Ontario (where possible)
- Partner of NewRoads Automotive Group
- No money down
- Regardless of your credit history we have lenders that will help in getting you the auto loan approval.